Junior Digital Marketing SEO Specialist
As a proud member of the Google Career Certificates Employer Consortium, we are excited to share an exciting new Junior Digital Marketing SEO Specialist role. We are a Houston home services company looking to hire a talented and driven SEO specialist. You’ll be handling every element of SEO — from content strategy to technical SEO, to link-building, and everything in between — to achieve high rankings on competitive keywords that result in increased organic traffic and conversions.
Our desired candidate has a deep passion for SEO, a positive attitude, a solution-oriented mindset, and uses only “white hat” SEO tactics that protect the integrity of our domains and brand. We are looking for someone who has the ability and discipline to achieve and excel, and who has a hunger for learning. We offer hands-on training and continuing education in the exciting and ever-changing world of digital marketing. You will attend digital marketing conferences and seminars to keep updated and some travel may be required. This is primarily an 80% remote position that may require approximately 20% in-person office time for strategy meetings.
• Adept in SEO-related tools/platforms including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business, SEMrush, Moz, AHREF, and Screaming Frog
• Strong, data-centric analytical skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Docs
• Knowledge of WordPress SEO
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus!
• Ideally, applicants will have also completed the Google Certification course in Project Management or Google Certification in Digital Marketing course.
• Assisting with the strategic development and implementation of SEO campaigns
• Perform ongoing keyword research and discovery.
• Work with the content team to drive SEO in content strategy and creation and to audit existing content.
• Conduct SEO technical audits, make recommendations based on findings and guide the implementation of those recommendations to ensure best practices are maintained.
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Implement on-page and off-page optimizations
• Remain up to date with the latest trends and best practices involving ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Work closely with the marketing team to implement strategies necessary for success.
• Health, dental, vision, life, insurance
• Paid vacation time that accrues immediately
• Great work/life balance!
It’s an exciting time to be a part of our company — We are growing fast, and you could be a part of this expansion and success! If you’ve got your eyes on career growth, then this is the place to be. We promote from within, and we will provide ongoing training to help you excel in your position.