Non-CDL Parts Delivery Driver/Warehouse Worker
Nick’s Plumbing & AC, has an immediate opening for a Non-CDL Parts Delivery Driver/Warehouse Worker.
Working under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager, the person filling this position is expected to do the following:
- Operate Company-Owned trucks (Non-CDL) to facilitate the delivery of plumbing supplies, materials and any other related products according to plumbing tech delivery specifications.
- Load trucks according to ticket/route instructions received for daily schedule and to ensure accurate fulfillment of customer delivery specifications.
- Operates all material handling equipment required to load trucks and deliver the product.
- Checks and verifies product shipping count for delivery
- Performs all duties to ensure that all appropriate safety and security standards are followed.
- Maintains and protects all property entrusted to the driver in excellent condition.
- Provides outstanding customer service during all shipping related operations.
- Maintains all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs.
- Functions as a contributing member of the warehouse team and other teams, as assigned.
- Must be a minimum of 25 years of age
- Valid Driver’s License – with clean driving record
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. routinely
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to more than 75 lbs with assistance
- Customer Service Focused
- Dependable Attendance
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Must have or be able to acquire a DOT medical card
- Prior Experience driving a box truck in a shipping/receiving/delivery environment is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen & Background Check
Submit your application and resume here: