VIP Plumbing Service Plan
Every plumbing problem can quickly turn into an emergency.
There’s no worse feeling than trying to get ready for that important meeting or a night on the town and discovering an issue with your plumbing. Without a functioning plumbing system at home, your life will grind to a halt until that problem is repaired! Cooking, cleaning, doing laundry…all the necessities of everyday life are affected by inconvenient (and usually quite expensive) dreaded plumbing emergency.
How Can You Prevent Costly Plumbing Repair Emergencies?
Nick’s Plumbing & Air Conditioning offers a cost-effective VIP Service Plan to fit your needs. Just join our VIP Service Plan to help avoid the inconvenience and expense of an emergency repair and save money all year long.
So How Does It Work?
Nick’s Plumbing & Air Conditioning VIP Service Plan is designed to bring you all the benefits of having a licensed and experienced plumbing technician in the family (without having to feed them and listen to “plumbers crack” jokes)!
For just $149 per year, you get a free annual inspection of your home’s plumbing, gas and sewer lines; as well as an added 10% discount on our flat-rate price for any necessary plumbing services during that year.
It’s our way of saying “thanks” to our customers who choose to be proactive about protecting themselves from costly and unexpected plumbing repairs.
For a small annual fee of $149, you will enjoy comprehensive plumbing benefits, including a complete yearly inspection of your home’s plumbing, sewer and gas systems, including:
- Water Heaters: All water heaters are checked for safety, leaks, and signs of corrosion. Includes connections, shut off valve, vent piping, temperature and pressure valve (T&P), flush, anode rod, and more.
- Kitchens: Sinks, faucets, drains, garbage disposal and dishwasher are checked for leaks or clogs. We’ll also check for any signs of water damage that can indicate a problem in your walls or under the floors.
- Bathrooms: Sinks, faucets, drains, shut-off valves, toilets, tubs and shower heads are checked for leaks and clogs. Again, we’ll look for any tell-tale water damage. Continually running toilets and dripping water faucets will be adjusted at no charge!
- Exposed Water Lines: All exposed water lines are checked for any signs of damage or corrosion.
- Piping: All pipes in beneath kitchen and bathroom sinks are checked for leaks and integrity BEFORE they can unexpectedly burst.
- Washing Machines: Washing machine supply and drain hoses and associated valves are thoroughly inspected.
- Problem Area Assessment: If you have any concerns or questions about your plumbing, such as hot water issues, water pressure, leaks, or otherwise, your technician can help assess or recommend solutions that will help avoid a future plumbing emergency.
To learn more about Nick’s Plumbing and Air Conditioning compressive VIP Service Plan, call us today at 713-868-9907; or fill out the online form at NicksPlumbing.com, and we will contact you with all you need to know about this valuable service.