VIP Plumbing Service Plan
Every plumbing problem can quickly turn into an emergency.
There’s no worse feeling than trying to get ready for that important meeting or a night on the town and discovering an issue with your plumbing. Without a functioning plumbing system at home, your life will grind to a halt until that ! Cooking, cleaning, doing laundry…all the necessities of everyday life are affected by inconvenient, and usually quite expensive, dreaded plumbing emergency.
How Can You Prevent Costly Plumbing Repair Emergencies?
Nick’s VIP Plumbing Service Plan
Nick’s Plumbing’s VIP Service Plan is designed to bring you all the benefits of having a licensed and experienced plumbing technician in the family…without having to feed them and listen to endless “plumbers crack” jokes!
For just $169 per year, you’ll receive an annual inspection of your home’s plumbing, gas, and sewer lines, as well as an added up to 15% discount on our flat-rate price for any necessary plumbing services during that year. It’s our way of saying “thanks” to our customers who choose to be proactive about protecting themselves from costly and unexpected plumbing repairs.
Take a load off your mind by purchasing a Nick’s VIP Plumbing Service Plan and enjoy priority booking as well as up to a 15% discount on any future service and repair needs. The VIP Service Plan includes the following services:
· Water Heaters: All water heater connections to gas and electrical service are inspected for safety, and storage tanks are checked for leaks or signs of corrosion. The water supply shut-off valve attached vent piping, temperature, and pressure valve are checked, the anode rod is inspected for wear, and drain pans are checked and cleared.
· Kitchens: Sinks, faucets, drains, garbage disposal, and dishwasher are checked for leaks or clogs. We’ll also check for any signs of water damage that can indicate a problem in your walls or under the floors.
· Bathrooms: Sinks, faucets, drains, shut-off valves, toilets, tubs, and showerheads are checked for leaks and clogs. Again, we’ll look for any tell-tale water damage. Any continually running toilets and dripping water faucets will be adjusted at no charge!
· Exposed Water Lines: All exposed water lines are checked for any signs of damage or corrosion.
· Piping: All pipes beneath kitchen and bathroom sinks are checked for leaks and integrity.
· Washing Machines: The washing machine supply, drain hoses, and associated valves are inspected.
· Camera Inspection: Insert our high-definition sewer-line camera to visualize interior of sewer main. (Requires Ground-Level Sewer Cleanout Access of 4”)
· Locate & Demonstrate Main Water Shut-Off Valve: Every homeowner needs to know where the main shutoff is for their water supply, and how to turn it off. Nick’s will show you.
· Bio-One Enzyme-Based Drain Cleaner: Treat kitchen sink drain with Bio-One cleaner, leave remaining bottle with customer.
· Problem Area Assessment: If you have any concerns or questions about your plumbing, such as hot water issues, water pressure, leaks, or otherwise, let your technician know about them so we can help assess the problem and recommend solutions that will help avoid a future plumbing emergency.
To learn more about Nick’s Plumbing comprehensive VIP Service Plans, call us today at 713-868-9907, or fill out the online form, and we will contact you with all you need to know about this valuable service.
Once enrolled, the costs of VIP memberships are non-refundable. Membership will auto-renew annually. Written notice of cancelation is required.
Want to combine our HVAC and Plumbing service plans for $300? Contact us and we’ll get you signed up.