Customer Service Representative / Dispatch Position
Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher (CSR)
Nick’s Plumbing & Air Conditioning is looking to fill a Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher position within our company. Nick’s Plumbing & Air Conditioning has been doing business since 1979 in Houston Heights, and as we continue our growth in the local market, we’re looking to add some friendly new faces to our team.
If you’re looking for a reliable, reputable company to advance your already successful customer service representative career, apply to Nick’s today!
The basic function of the Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher (CSR/D) is to convert incoming customer calls into booked service calls and forward them to available service technicians. To prioritize, organize, and equally divide incoming calls to be scheduled for the service technicians. The CSR/D must be goal-oriented self-starting, and energetic. This person must have genuine empathy for customers and a willingness to help others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete all areas outlined for this position in a satisfactory manner.
Must have at least two years of experience in a typical office environment.
Must be able to type 35wpm on a standard keyboard, as well as perform basic clerical duties, including filing, etc.
High school diploma or GED.
- The CSR/D handles service calls from potential customers while projecting a professional image and using a company-prepared script.
• Utilizes customer service training to educate to establish rapport and assist customers in choosing service and products.
• Follows company training to assure prompt and accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
• Is aware of the importance of service technician incentive programs and assures fair and equitable distribution of work and proper documentation of said work.
• Conducts ‘Happy Calls’ and other service-related follow-ups, and outbound customer contact according to company procedure.
• Maintains up-to-date route and sequence changes to achieve the goal of the best possible customer service in the most efficient time and at the least possible cost.
• Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Be knowledgeable and current on pricing, seasonal promotions, coupons, and other price-related information.
• The CSR/D must be goal-oriented self-starting, and energetic.
• Must have a very pleasant telephone demeanor and be able to demonstrate good customer service and telephone skills.
• The CSR/D must be familiar with company policies and be able to communicate with customers in regards to services the company provides with a high degree of accuracy.
• The CSR/D must be able to work with other employees, management, and technicians to get the job done correctly and in the best interest of our customers while abiding by Company policies and procedures.
• Basic sales skills, thinks “out of the box” to help schedule calls. Bilingual is a plus but not required.
Benefits of Working for Nick’s Plumbing & Air Conditioning:
- Competitive Wages
- Bonus Opportunities
- Emphasis on Work/Life Balance
- Full Benefits – Health/Dental/Vision (after probationary period)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Be Part of a Team Serving Houston for Over 40 Years!
Submit your application and resume here: